New business start-up
- Selecting a Form of Business
- Registration with Federal, State, and Local Agencies
- Tax Election for "S" Corporations
- Best Practices for the Small Business
- Assist with the development of a business plan or strategic plan
- Work with your department managers to create the annual budget
- Create a business modeling tool that allows users to change input variables of the business to project future growth, profitability, and cash flow in a credible way
Training and Development
- Train existing accounting staff. Create policies and procedures for existing accounting staff and guide them to best practices of a world-class organization
- Manage human resources function. Establish company policies, create employee handbooks, administer employee benefits, assist with writing job descriptions
Assistance in gathering necessary documentation.
Proper accounting and vetting to ensure that the financial information makes sense and is factually accurate and current.
Provide "coaching" to you on making your presentation to the bankers: what they want to hear, and how they want the information presented.
In some cases, give guidance and suggestion on which banks and types of financing to apply for, based on your business.
Part-time CFO/Controller Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can't afford a full-time CFO or controller. If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $80,000 to over $150,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
A part-time CFO or Controller typically works anywhere from one day per month to 1-2 days per week directly with your company. Many engagements last several years. Through e-mail and phone, we also often are accessible on days we are off-site so important issues don’t need to wait. We also work on a project basis for interim needs.
Although our services vary depending on the specific needs of our clients, they typically fall under one of four categories. Click on any of the links below for more information...
Other typical CFO Roles and responsibilities that we can provide to help your business
- Liaison with bankers, insurance brokers, investors, government taxing authorities
- Deal with Company's auditors and assist with year end preparations
- Oversee and manage the Company's accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Help prepare presentations for shareholders or investors
- Analysis of business opportunities
- Analysis of product or customer profitability
- Implementation of new accounting or control systems
- Developing checklists and procedures for new accounting processes
- Hiring and training of employees
- Executive coaching
- Turnaround/change management
- SWOT analysis / Five-Forces analysis
If you'd like to learn more about our Part-Time CFO Services please call (317) 809-6513.